Rules On General Posting:
- Posts that include racist, sexist, homophobic, or transphobic content are prohibited. The freedom of speech concept does not mean freedom of consequence.
- Do NOT spread any download/file sharing links in other sections than Media.
- Post Topics to the appropriate forum.
- Excessive bumping of old topics may result in warning points.
- When posting gifs that are NOT provided as emoticons please remember that it is 3 gifs per post MAXIMUM. Failure to comply to this may result in warning points.
Rules Concerning Inappropriate Content:
- Do not link to or share pornography and/or nudity in any way, shape or form. Breaking this rule may result in warning points or an immediate and permanent ban. This also applies to avatars, usernames, statuses and user descriptions.
- Quoting such posts is equally wrong and will result in warning points or a permanent ban. If you see these posts, please report then ignore them.
Rules On Dealing With The Staff:
- The staff are members who dedicate their time to moderate the forum. They are here to preserve order and help you if you are in need. If your topic/post has been edited or deleted by a member of staff, respect that and do not tamper with it or instigate drama after the fact.
- Please treat moderators with respect and kindness.
- If you are facing any kind of problem, send a private message to the administration team to discuss it (versus airing out your dirty laundry in public).
Rules On Reporting:
While it is encouraged to report any rule breaker within reason, try not to misuse the report button. Do not report anything unless it is actually worth reporting - this includes (but is not limited to) topics that have already been locked.
In short, the following is what is deemed worth reporting by the popxclusive.com team:
- Racist/homophobic/transphobic/sexist posts
- Duplicate accounts/previously banned members
- Website promoters (threads/posts/messages)
- Stalking/posting personal information without permission (threads/posts/messages)
- Death threats/wishes
Bear in mind that we are human. Please think before reporting. Any members who report staff or tend to abuse this function may receive warning points.
If you have any questions about any of the rules, contact a member of staff.